Thursday, March 16, 2017

Cute Book for Mommies and Their Little Ones - My Review of God Loves Mommy and Me

Published by: Tommy Nelson
By: Bonnie Rickner Jensen
Illustrated by: Laura Watkins

I love reading children's books, and I was happy to have the chance to check out yet another children's book author. I was happy to have the chance to read and review God Loves Mommy and Me.

God Loves Mommy and Me  -     By: Bonnie Rickner Jensen

Who the book is for:

This is the kind of book that moms will love to read to their children. I think it would make a great gift for a new baby or a baby shower. I think this book is appropriate for babies through about age four.

What I liked:

This book talks about all of the things that God has done for us.

The pictures in this book are sweet and cute.

This book has a positive message focused on love.

I like the padded cover.

What I didn’t like:

One thing that I found weird was more a messup by the author than anything. The books says that when we make mistakes, we say "I forgive you". I thought that it was weird that it said that instead of we say "I'm sorry".

My conclusion:

Overall, I think this is a cute book.

I give God Loves Mommy and Me 4 out of 5 stars.

I received this book free to review from BookLook. The opinions expressed in this review are my true thoughts and feeling regarding this book. I am disclosing this information in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255.

No comments:

Post a Comment