Friday, March 31, 2017

Good After the First Few Chapters - My Review of Still Life

Published by: Bethany House
By: Dani Pettrey

I enjoy reading suspenseful fiction every now and then, so I was happy to have the chance to read and review Still Life.

This book mixes the story of a couple falling in love with a mystery surrounding the disappearance of the woman's best friend.

Still Life  -     By: Dani Pettrey

Who the book is for:

This book is something that any lovers of suspense will enjoy. It is also something that fans of romances will like.

What I liked:

The story of this book is unique.

The story is written in a way that kept me wanting to read more.

There is a subtle message of healing from the past and moving on in the book.

The characters are really interesting and likable once you get into the book, but...

What I didn’t like:

...it took me quite some time to get into the book and understand who was who and what was going on. Don't give up without getting past the first few chapters.

I felt like the book didn't fully finish up at the end. It kind of left me wanting a little more.

My conclusion:

Overall, I thought this was a pretty good read.

I give Still Life 4 out of 5 stars.

I received this book free to review from Bethany House. The opinions expressed in this review are my true thoughts and feeling regarding this book. I am disclosing this information in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255.

No comments:

Post a Comment