Thursday, April 13, 2017

An Interesting Love Story - My Review of The One True Love of Alice-Ann

Published by: Tyndale Fiction
Written by: Eva Marie Everson

I was curious about this book as soon as I saw the cover and read the title. I knew that it was going to be something different and fun.

The One True Love of Alice-Ann tells the story of a young woman who fell in love with her brother's friend. The friend heads off to protect their country, and life changes for Alice-Ann while he is away.

The One True Love of Alice-Ann  -     By: Eva Marie Everson

Who the book is for:

This book is something that will be enjoyed by those who like historical fiction and love stories.

What I liked:

The story of this book is different from many others out there.

I like the history in this book.

The story is interesting.

I felt drawn into the story.

What I didn’t like:

There is not much that I disliked when it comes to this book. It was a good read.

My conclusion:

Overall, I enjoyed this book.

I give The One True Love of Alice-Ann 5 out of 5 stars.

I received this book free to review from Tyndale Blog Network. The opinions expressed in this review are my true thoughts and feeling regarding this book. I am disclosing this information in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255.

No comments:

Post a Comment