Friday, May 19, 2017

Cute and Fun - My Review of Jesus Loves Me A Sing-Along Book

Published by: ZonderKidz
Illustrated by: Gynux

I am not always a fan of books that are based on songs and that simply have lyrics instead of a story, but my nieces love Jesus Loves Me. I knew that they would be excited about this Jesus Loves Me Sing-Along Book.

Jesus Loves Me, A Sing-Along Book   -     By: Illustrated by Ginux    Illustrated By: Ginux

The story:

This book shares the words to Jesus Loves Me with two verses I don't think I have heard before.

The illustrations:

The pictures in this book are really cute and fun. It features a lot of different animals and everything is just simple and cute.

How strong is the book?

This book is a padded board book and something that I think is relatively strong.

What I liked:

The pictures in this book are so cute!

I like the simplicity of this book.

I like the size and shape of this book.

What I didn’t like:

There is nothing in particular that I didn't like about this book.

My conclusion:

Overall, I think this is a cute and fun book.

I give Jesus Loves Me A Sing-Along Book 5 out of 5 stars.


I received this book free to review from BookLook. The opinions expressed in this review are my true thoughts and feeling regarding this book. I am disclosing this information in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255.

No comments:

Post a Comment