Monday, May 22, 2017

Good for Young Teens - My Review of Let's Be Real

Published by: Zondervan
By: Natasha Bure

My sister and I have been watching Natasha Bure on Facebook for quite a while. I've watched her mom on Full House and Make It or Break It. I watched Natasha as she performed on The Voice. Even though I am not the intended target of a book like this, I was excited to have the chance to read and review Let's Be Real.

Let's Be Real  -     By: Natasha Bure

Who the book is for:

This book is something that was written for teens and preteens, girls in particular. I think it would be most helpful to those who are about twelve to fourteen.

What I liked:

Natasha Bure is very real in this book as she shares about struggles that she has had and ways that she has hurt.

This book has many positive messages to share.

What I didn’t like:

This book was hard for me to identify with, but that could be because I am an adult, not a teen. I think some teens may feel frustrated with the way that Natasha seems a bit "spoiled".

The actual writing is not always the best.

My conclusion:

Overall, I wasn't a huge fan of this book.

I give Let's Be Real 4 out of 5 stars.

I received this book free to review from BookLook Bloggers. The opinions expressed in this review are my true thoughts and feeling regarding this book. I am disclosing this information in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255.

No comments:

Post a Comment