Thursday, May 25, 2017

Interesting for Kids - My Review of Kids' Visual Study Bible

Published by: Zonderkidz

My seven-year-old nephew loves to learn about anything and everything. He knows the heights of all kinds of animals and he knows what they eat and where they live. He is interested in the world around him, and I was happy to have the chance to read and review this Kids' Visual Study Bible because I think that he will enjoy using it and learning from it.

NIV Kids' Visual Study Bible, Hardcover  -

Who the book is for:

This is an NIV Bible, so it really could be used by anyone of any age. I know that adults are interested in some of the things that it has to share - and I feel that I could learn from it. It is most appropriate for those from seven to twelve or so.

What I liked:

There are notes in the Bible that help young people understand what they are reading.

There are maps and pictures and all kinds of "extras" in the Bible.

The setup is nice. Each page seems relatively easy to read.

What I didn’t like:

I wish that the font was a little larger, as I'm not sure my little nephew will be able to read it well on his own.

My conclusion:

Overall, I like this Bible.

I give Kids' Visual Study Bible 5 out of 5 stars.

I received this book free to review from BookLook Bloggers. The opinions expressed in this review are my true thoughts and feeling regarding this book. I am disclosing this information in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255.

No comments:

Post a Comment