Wednesday, May 31, 2017

Interesting Historical Fiction - My Review of To the Farthest Shores

Published by: Bethany House
By: Elizabeth Camden

I usually enjoy contemporary fiction more than historical fiction, but I chose to read and review To the Farthest Shores because I like Elizabeth Camden and the way that she does historical fiction.

This book tells the story of a young nurse who is working the night shift while haunted by her past in various ways. It shares the story of a military man who is ready to settle down and live a different kind of life. It tells of a man who is fighting addiction while trying to become a better person. It tells the story of a little girl who is living without her mother. It shares many stories, each in a special way.
To the Farthest Shores  -     By: Elizabeth Camden

Who the book is for:

This is something that will interest many adults, both women and men.

What I liked:

The characters in this book are very likable - both the main characters and the extra ones.

The plot is interesting and unique.

This book shares history in a way that makes it enjoyable to learn.

I was into the book the whole time that I was reading it and it had an exciting story to it.

What I didn’t like:

There is not much in this book that I didn't like.

My conclusion:

Overall, I enjoyed this book.

I give To the Farthest Shores 5 out of 5 stars.

I received this book free to review from Bethany House. The opinions expressed in this review are my true thoughts and feeling regarding this book. I am disclosing this information in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255.

No comments:

Post a Comment