Friday, May 12, 2017

Not as Good as I Wanted It to Be - My Review of You'll Think of Me

Published by: Thomas Nelson
By: Robin Lee Hatcher

I was excited to have the chance to read and review You'll Think of Me because the story sounded interesting. I hoped to get sucked into it and fully enjoy it.

This book tells the story of a young woman who is raising her daughter all on her own, and a young man who was asked by his friend to act as a father to that little girl. This is a story of hurt and love.
You'll Think of Me  -     By: Robin Lee Hatcher

Who the book is for:

Those who like a love story with more to it might like this book.

What I liked:

The characters are likable enough.

The idea behind the story is good.

What I didn’t like:

I found the overall story and the way that it was written to be a bit boring. I skimmed it more than actually reading it.

I wish that there was more to this book. There are issues that are mentioned but then kind of overlooked. I wanted more from it.

My conclusion:

Overall, I didn't think this book was great.

I give You'll Think of Me 3 out of 5 stars.

I received this book free to review from BookLook Bloggers. The opinions expressed in this review are my true thoughts and feeling regarding this book. I am disclosing this information in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255.

No comments:

Post a Comment