Friday, May 19, 2017

Very Informational and Fun - My Review of Do Baby Bears Have Mommies?

Published by: Tyndale Kids
Written by: Crystal Bowman and Teri McKinley
Illustrated by: Ailie Busby

My nieces and nephews love to learn, and most of them are big fans of animals. I was excited to receive the chance to read and review Do Baby Bears Have Mommies? because I knew that it would be something that they would all like. I am so excited to share it with them!

This book asks questions about animals - such as why giraffes have long necks - and then it answers those questions in a fun and rhyming way.

Do Baby Bears Have Mommies?  -     By: Crystal Bowman, Teri McKinley

Who the book is for:

This book is perfect for any children who love to learn. This is great for toddlers all the way up to age eight or so. I know that my seven-year-old nephew will be interested in the facts shared in it.

What I liked:

This book is full of information! This book helps children learn facts about all kinds of animals in a fun way.

This book is cute. The rhymes are cute.

This book is fun to read.

What I didn’t like:

The pictures could be a little cuter, but that's not a big deal to me.

My conclusion:

Overall, I loved this book.

I give Do Baby Bears Have Mommies 5 out of 5 stars!

I received this book free to review from Tyndale Blog Network. The opinions expressed in this review are my true thoughts and feeling regarding this book. I am disclosing this information in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255.

No comments:

Post a Comment