Wednesday, June 28, 2017

A Bit Boring to Me - My Review of True to You

Published by: Bethany House
By: Becky Wade

I enjoy reading romances that have something more to them, that have a really good story along with the mushy stuff. I was excited to read and review True to You because it sounded like something with heart.

This book tells the story of a former Navy SEAL and a woman who falls for him. The man is looking for his birth mom in order to find out more about an illness that he is facing, and the woman is eager to help him.

True to You, Bradford Sisters Romance Series #1    -     By: Becky Wade

What I liked:

The characters in this books are very likable.

The story of this book is interesting and different from anything else that I have read.

Parts of this book are funny, parts are fun to read, but...

What I didn’t like:

...a lot of it is just really boring. I found myself skimming much of this book.

This book has something in it that is very farfetched.

My conclusion:

Overall, I didn't really enjoy this book as much as I thought that I would.

I give True to You 3 out of 5 stars.

I received this book free to review from Bethany House. The opinions expressed in this review are my true thoughts and feeling regarding this book. I am disclosing this information in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255.

No comments:

Post a Comment