Wednesday, June 7, 2017

A Nice Children's Bible Storybook - My Review of My Bible Adventure through God's Word

Published by: Tommy Nelson

I am always interested in checking out new children's Bibles, so I was happy to have the chance to read and review My Bible Adventure through God's Word.

This Bible storybook features fifty-two stories, covering many of the more classic Bible stories and then some more obscure ones.

My Bible Adventure Through God's Word: 52 Bible Stories for Kids  -     By: Johnny Hunt

The illustrations:

There are actually not a whole lot of pictures in this book, but the pictures that are included are pretty cute.

What I liked:

This book shares stories in a way that helps children understand them.

This book includes many stories.

This book has a ribbon bookmark built into it, which seems appropriate and handy.

What I didn’t like:

I'm not sure I see the point in this book being like it is. I don't know who reads Bible stories just once a week.

My conclusion:

Overall, I think that this is a decent Bible storybook for kids.

I give My Bible Adventure through God's Word 4 out of 5 stars.

I received this book free to review from BookLook. The opinions expressed in this review are my true thoughts and feeling regarding this book. I am disclosing this information in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255.

No comments:

Post a Comment