Tuesday, June 27, 2017

A Unique Book for Kids - My Review of Wow! The Good News in Four Words

Published by: Tyndale Kids
Written by: Dandi Daley Mackall
Inspired by: Annabel Tempest

I love checking out new children's books, and I was excited to have the chance to read and review Wow! The Good News in Four Words.

This book shares the gospel message with children through the emphasizing of four words: Wow! Uh-oh! Yes! Ahh.

Wow!: The Good News in Four Words  -     By: Dandi Daley Mackall    Illustrated By: Annabel Tempest

The illustrations:

The pictures in this book are very colorful and bold. They are not the cutest, but they are fun.

What I liked:

This book truly shares the gospel message, which I think is really cool. It could be a good gift for kids because of that.

This book is colorful and fun.

I like that there are references shared in the back of the book - "for further study".

What I didn’t like:

I like that this shares the gospel message, but I don't like that it kind of just drags things out. It goes on for longer than I felt it should.

My conclusion:

Overall, I think that this is a unique type of book.

I give Wow! The Good News in Four Words 4 out of 5 stars.

I received this book free to review from Tyndale Blog Network. The opinions expressed in this review are my true thoughts and feeling regarding this book. I am disclosing this information in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255.

No comments:

Post a Comment