Thursday, June 1, 2017

Cute and Fun - My Review of All Things Bright and Beautiful

Published by: Tommy Nelson
Illustrated by: Dawn Machell

I thought this book looked cute and that is why I chose to read and review it. I was not disappointed in regard to cuteness. I am excited to share this with the next new baby to enter my family.

All Things Bright and Beautiful shares a poem that many know, and it does that while also sharing fun and cute pictures.

All Things Bright and Beautiful: Make Believe Ideas  -

The illustrations:

The pictures are really fun and cute.

What I liked:

I love this type of book - the padded board book.

The pictures in this book are so cute!

The colors used in this book are modern and fun.

The glitter on each page really adds to the book.

What I didn’t like:

There is not really anything that I dislike about this book.

My conclusion:

Overall, I think this book is really cute.

I give All Things Bright and Beautiful 5 out of 5 stars.

I received this book free to review from BookLook. The opinions expressed in this review are my true thoughts and feeling regarding this book. I am disclosing this information in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255.

No comments:

Post a Comment