Tuesday, June 13, 2017

Really Beautiful Bible - My Review of the ICB Blessed Garden Bible

Published by: Tommy Nelson

My niece is a little princess. She loves all things girly and "fancy", and I was excited to have the chance to check out and review the ICB Blessed Garden Bible because I thought it was something that she would like. I am excited to have a special Bible that I can share with her.

The ICB Blessed Garden Bible, Hardcover  -

Who the book is for:

This Bible is perfect for any little girl, as it has a beautiful appearance and it is a version that is made special for children.

What I liked:

This Bible is beautiful in appearance.

This Bible seems sturdy and strong.

The font size used in this Bible is really nice for children. It's hard to find Bibles with a font that is large enough to be read by beginner readers.

What I didn’t like:

There is nothing in particular that I didn't like about this Bible.

My conclusion:

Overall, I really like this Bible.

I give this ICB Blessed Garden Bible 5 out of 5 stars.

I received this book free to review from BookLook Bloggers. The opinions expressed in this review are my true thoughts and feeling regarding this book. I am disclosing this information in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255.

No comments:

Post a Comment