Thursday, June 22, 2017

Sparkly and Cute - My Review of Princess Prayers

Published by: ZonderKidz
Written by: Crystal Bowman
Inspired by: Jeanna Young and Jacqueline Johnson

My niece loves all things princess, and I have gifted some of the other books from The Princess Parables collection to her. She loved them, so I was happy to have the chance to read and review Princess Prayers.

Princess Prayers  -     By: Jeanna Young, Jacqueline Kinney Johnson    Illustrated By: Omar Aranda

The illustrations:

The pictures in this book are one of the best parts of it. They feature the princesses from this collection doing various things. They are colorful, pretty, and fun.

What I liked:

As I mentioned, the pictures in this book help to make it special. I think that little girls would enjoy looking at those pictures as they read the book.

Each prayer that is a part of the book includes a Bible verse that fits with it.

The cover of this book is my favorite part. It is glittery and fancy and fun.

What I didn’t like:

While I am usually a fan of padded covered board books, this one doesn't really make sense to me. My niece who loves The Princess Parables collection is six. She doesn't typically read this kind of a book, and yet, the prayers are not really something that a toddler or baby would sit through.

My conclusion:

Overall, I think that this is an okay book.

I give Princess Prayers 3 out of 5 stars.

I received this book free to review from BookLook. The opinions expressed in this review are my true thoughts and feeling regarding this book. I am disclosing this information in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255.

No comments:

Post a Comment