Thursday, July 6, 2017

An Interesting and Enjoyable Read - My Review of Love that Boy

Published by: Harmony Books
Written by: Ron Fournier

I enjoy reading stories of people's real lives. I like to hear about all that a person has gone through. I was excited to have the chance to read and review Love that Boy because I knew that it was a memoir that would give me a peek into lives that are quite different from mine.

This book focuses on a father's journey to love his son. His son has Aspbergers, and the father tries to understand him. The father and son spend time traveling together as they attempt to connect.

Who the book is for:

There are many parents who will benefit from this book. There are also people like me who will enjoy reading it simply to have a peek into the author's life.


What I liked:


The way in which this book is written makes it really interesting and enjoyable to read. I was sucked in the whole time that I was reading it, as if I was reading fiction. I really found it educational and fun.

I like the way that the history of various presidents is shared in this book, and the way that I was able to travel along with the author on the journey that he was taking.

This book has good information for all parents in regard to the way that they are raising their children.

What I didn’t like:


There were some things that I disagreed with the author on, some ways in which his beliefs differed from my own. I'm not sure our morals are 100% in line with one another, and there are things that the author shares about in this book that might bother some.


Some of the language in this book is a little inappropriate.

My conclusion:


Overall, I enjoyed reading this book.

I give Love that Boy 4 out of 5 stars.

I received this book free to review from Blogging for Books. The opinions expressed in this review are my true thoughts and feeling regarding this book. I am disclosing this information in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255.

No comments:

Post a Comment