Friday, July 14, 2017

Cute and Fun - My Review of My Great Big God

Published by: Tommy Nelson
Written by: Andy Holmes
Inspired by: Marta Alvarez Miguens

I enjoy checking out children's books, so I was happy to have the chance to read and review this Bible story collection.

My Great Big God shares a variety of Bible stories with a rhyming text.

My Great Big God: 20 Bible Stories to Build a Great Big Faith  -     By: Andy Holmes    Illustrated By: Marta Alvarez Miguens

The illustrations:

The pictures in this book are pretty cute. I have seen cuter, but I still like them.

What I liked:

The book is colorful and fun.

The rhyming text is fun to read.

I like the sturdiness of this book.

I like the size of this book.

The stories in this little Bible are pretty true to the Bible.

What I didn’t like:

There is nothing in particular that I really didn't like.

My conclusion:

Overall, I like this little book.

I give My Great Big God 5 out of 5 stars.

I received this book free to review from BookLook. The opinions expressed in this review are my true thoughts and feeling regarding this book. I am disclosing this information in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255.

No comments:

Post a Comment