Wednesday, July 26, 2017

Random Kids' Book - My Review of Night Night, Train

Published by: Tommy Nelson
Written by: Amy Parker
Inspired by: Virginia Allyn

I love reading children's books with the hope of sharing them with my nieces and nephews. My nieces and nephews love trains, so I was happy to have the chance to read and review Night Night, Train.

Night Night, Train  -     By: Amy Parker    Illustrated By: Virginia Allyn

The illustrations:

The pictures in this book are kind of cute. I think that they could be cuter, but they are okay.

Who This Book is For:

I think that this book would be good for babies, toddlers, and younger school aged kids.

What I liked:

I like the size and shape of this book.

I like that this book is colorful.

I like padded board books, and that is what this book is.

What I didn’t like:

I thought that the "story" of this book was really random and I wasn't really a fan of it because of that.

My conclusion:

Overall, I didn't care for this book too much.

I give Night Night, Train 3 out of 5 stars.

I received this book free to review from BookLook. The opinions expressed in this review are my true thoughts and feeling regarding this book. I am disclosing this information in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255.

No comments:

Post a Comment