Saturday, August 5, 2017

A Fun Look at the World of Manga - My Review of Manga Art

Written by: Mark Crilley
Published by: Watson-Guptill Publications

My step-niece is into manga and drawing, and I chose to read and review Manga Art because I thought it might be something that she would be interested in. I can appreciate the art that is manga, myself, and I thought that this would be a fun book to check out before I gift it to her.

Who the book is for:

This book is great for fans of manga. Those who love to draw. This book is especially good for teenagers and young adults.

What I liked:

This book has a beautiful cover that draws me in.

This book is filled with all kinds of fun artwork.

The author of this book shares his personal experiences with manga and art.

This book is interesting and educational.

What I didn’t like:

There is nothing in particular that I didn't like about this book.

My conclusion:

Overall, I think that this is a fun book and something that my step-niece will enjoy.

I give Manga Art 5 out of 5 stars.

I received this book free to review from Blogging for Books. The opinions expressed in this review are my true thoughts and feeling regarding this book. I am disclosing this information in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255.

No comments:

Post a Comment