Sunday, August 13, 2017

Kept Me Guessing - My Review of Portrait of Vengeance

Published by: Thomas Nelson
Written by: Carrie Stuart Parks

I love all kinds of fiction and I was happy to read a suspense book for a change of pace from what I have been reading lately.

Portrait of Vengeance tells the story of a woman who is battling demons from her past while working on a kidnapping case.

Portrait of Vengeance #4   -     By: Carrie Stuart Parks

Who This Book is For:

This is a great book for anyone who is looking for a story that will keep them guessing, and a story that has heart and not just mystery.

What I liked:

I really like the characters in this book and I felt like I got to know them as I read it.

I felt like the author did a good job of describing the settings so that I felt like I was really there.

There were things in this book that I did not figure out until the very end.

This story has heart and it kept me connected.

What I didn’t like:

Parts of this book are a little odd, like lighthearted thoughts right after a death, for instance.

My conclusion:

Overall, I enjoyed this book.

I give Portrait of Vengeance 5 out of 5 stars.

I received this book free to review from BookLook. The opinions expressed in this review are my true thoughts and feeling regarding this book. I am disclosing this information in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255.

No comments:

Post a Comment