Tuesday, August 1, 2017

Perfect Thanksgiving Children's Book - My Review of A Very Thankful Prayer

Published by: Tommy Nelson
Written by: Bonnie Rickner Jensen
Illustrated by: Natalia Moore

I enjoy checking out all kinds of children's books, and it is fun to have a seasonal book to read. A Very Thankful Prayer is something that would be a great gift for children around Thanksgiving time.

A Very Thankful Prayer  -     By: Bonnie Rickner Jensen    Illustrated By: Natalia Moore

The illustrations:

The pictures in this book are cute, colorful, and fun to look at.

Who This Book is For:

This is good for babies and toddlers, but older children may like it, too.

What I liked:

I like the size and shape of this book.

I like the small "extra' details like the foiled letters and leaves on the front.

I like that this book is colorful and has cute illustrations.

The "story" of this book is simple and thankful and cute.

What I didn’t like:

There is nothing in particular that I did not like about this book.

My conclusion:

Overall, I think this is a perfect book for Thanksgiving time.

I give A Very Thankful Prayer 5 out of 5 stars.

I received this book free to review from BookLook. The opinions expressed in this review are my true thoughts and feeling regarding this book. I am disclosing this information in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255.

No comments:

Post a Comment