Tuesday, August 8, 2017

Stories Could Have Been Written Better - My Review of Precious Moments Little Book of Bible Stories

Published by: Tommy Nelson
Written by: Jean Fischer

I'm not a huge fan of Precious Moments, but they can be cute additions to some children's books. I was happy to read and review Precious Moments Little Book of Bible Stories because I am always interested in checking out new children's book options.

Precious Moments Little Book of Bible Stories  -     By: Precious Moments

The illustrations:

The pictures in this book are cute. Sweet and gentle. Just what a person would expect from Precious Moments.

Who This Book is For:

This is something that seems like a good gift for a baby. Toddlers and older children may enjoy listening to the stories, too, though.

What I liked:

The Bible stories seem pretty true to the Bible.

The pictures are pretty cute.

Each story has a Bible verse and reference that goes along with it.

The size and make of this book is fun.

What I didn’t like:

I feel like the stories in this book are thrown together. It is as if any one of us was trying to quickly summarize the stories.

My conclusion:

Overall, I'm not a big fan of this book.


I received this book free to review from BookLook. The opinions expressed in this review are my true thoughts and feeling regarding this book. I am disclosing this information in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255.

No comments:

Post a Comment